Sea Freight :
- International sea freight: full container load (FCL), less than container load (LCL), import and export throughout all Middle East and other world regions.
- Coastal Shipping in Middle Eastern Countries.
- Out-of-gauge and project cargo shipments
- Dangerous goods.
- Cargo insurance options
- Specialised export services including export documentation, export compliance, coordination with banks for banking compliance and more
We draw on decades of sea freight forwarding experience to solve your most complex transportation and supply chain challenges with these solutions:
- Centralised team of sea freight procurement specialists offer you multiple carrier options, including express, direct and transshipment services
- Receive consistent and flexible global service for sea freight via our carefully selected global partner network
- International freight indexing to facilitate better local decision making, demand planning and forecasting
- Integration of sea freight into a complete supply chain solution
- Freight priority: receive available space even in times of peak demand to reliably link your deliveries with vessel space.
When you have Sea Freight professionals matching frequent sailings and flexible service options to your specific business objectives, you have PTI Neural Logistics’ brand of Personal Service.
Our freight management experts partner with you to learn your business first-hand. Equipped with an intimate understanding of your supply chain requirements, we pull from a range of standard Sea Freight products and supplementary options to secure the space allocation, timing, frequency and rates that fit your precise objectives.
Whether we need to reserve an oversize container or securely transport your high-value cargo, PTI Neural Logistics Sea Freight specialists treat each shipment with the care and attention it takes to earn your trust.