Pinpointing the total amount and forms of sources your assignment requires may help you choose the right investigating online tools.
You should clarify several things about the assignment before you begin searching the library catalogue and databases:
- Which type of project will it be? (analysis paper, essay, opinion paper, review, or other?)
- Just how long does your paper must be?
- Just exactly How many sources do you’ll need for the bibliography?
- What kinds of information do you really need? (Statistics, website pages, publications, articles, pictures, audio/video videos, or any other?)
- Do you want current or sources that are historical?